Friday 4th September 2020
5 pm – 9 pm
Port Arthur Historic Site Visitor Centre
Let’s bring in spring with a feast for the senses! Join us for an evening of live music, mulled wine and flamed meats!
$50 per head – includes 2 course meal and a glass of mulled wine on arrival
- Spit fired locally farmed legs of rosemary infused lamb
- Smoked baby back ribs with bourbon and honey glaze
- Heirloom carrots, local pink eye potatoes, cauliflower gratin,
brussel sprouts with walnuts, gravy, salsa verde, corn on the cob with
- Fired Swiss brown mushroom filled with chickpea crush, roast garlic, Swiss chard, and haloumi topped with salsa verde
- Warm chocolate brownies with salted caramel sauce, custard and vanilla bean ice cream
For bookings please phone 03 6251 2310 10 am – 4 pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise of any dietary requirements when you make your booking.